Audio Compact Disc Reader
|Updated at:||22 Mar 2013|
|Editor's review:||Not yet reviewed|
|Publisher:||Markus | More...|
ACDR (Audio Compact Disc Reader) is a tool that lets you read audio tracks from standard audio CD's and write them to a variety of different file formats.
- A simple 3-step interface for quick and easy ripping.
- Works with most CD/DVD/BD-drives.
- Supports the most common file formats.
- Supports the 'freedb' internet album database for retrieving track, album, and artist names.
- Supports the 'Replay Gain' and 'EBU R 128' algorithms for volume normalization.
- Supports Unicode for international characters in text meta data (APE-tags, ID3v2-tags, freedb level 6, ...).
- Flexible method for automatically creating files names and for sorting into sub-directories.
- Professional quality sample rate conversion option.
- Optional jitter and scratch correction.
- Convert tracks, 'merged' consecutive tracks, or H:M:S selections.
- De-emphasis support for correct EQ of rare CD's recorded with 'emphasis'.
ACDR is licensed as freeware. Follow the link bellow and free download ACDR.
ACDR download notice »
It is not legal to make use of cracks, patches, pirate registration codes or serial numbers, key generators, and other similar tools that interfere with future developments of the software, while it is not safe nor allowed to obtain ACDR 5.0 from file sharing websites such as MegaUpload, Rapidshare or YouSendIt. Using these methods to eliminate the need to obtain a genuine license for ACDR 5.0 could put your computer and activity at risk by infecting the system with viruses, spyware, worms, Trojans, dialers and adware, distroying its stability and stealing your personal information, as well as propagating through the network to take control of other computers. In such cases, you won't be able to use your computer, not even ACDR, anymore.
You can find and use free legal download links for ACDR 5.0 on Download3000 and on the official website of the publisher.