DBA/Developer tool for SQL Query Conversion.
|Updated at:||30 Sep 2012|
|Editor's review:||Not yet reviewed|
|Publisher:||susan | More...|
Swissql - sqlone console description
SwisSQL Console :- DBA/Developer tool to convert SQL queries from one SQL dialect to another .
SwisSQL offers Console, an easy to use Graphical user interface tool to convert SQL queries from one dialect to another. DB Administrators and developers working with multiple databases can just type a query in one SQL dialect and view the equivalent query in different databases’ dialects. It supports Oracle, MS-SQL Server, DB2, Informix, Sybase, MySQL, PostgreSQL and ANSI-SQL SQL dialects.The product is available in both Java and Visual Basic Editions.
Features and Benefits:
- Assists DB Administrators and developers to gain instant domain expertise in different SQL Dialects
- SQL Migration in database migration projects made easy.
- Support for both DDL and DML statements which include Select, Update, Insert, Create, Alter and Delete, Drop statements.
- Ability to load SQL queries from a file.
- Ability to save the converted SQL queries.
- Ability to test the SQL queries in different target databases
- Support for Indentation of SQL queries and enlarged view of the converted SQL query and Result Set.
- Simple and efficient tool that increases the productivity by understanding multiple dialects instantly.
- Cost effective solution tailored to instantly produce results for DB Administrators and developers.
SwisSQL Console is available for 30 days free evaluation along with free support. You can download the product from www.swissql.com.
SwisSQL - SQLOne Console is licensed as shareware. Follow the link bellow and free download SwisSQL - SQLOne Console.
SwisSQL - SQLOne Console download notice »
It is not legal to make use of cracks, patches, pirate registration codes or serial numbers, key generators, and other similar tools that interfere with future developments of the software, while it is not safe nor allowed to obtain SwisSQL - SQLOne Console 5.5 from file sharing websites such as MegaUpload, Rapidshare or YouSendIt. Using these methods to eliminate the need to obtain a genuine license for SwisSQL - SQLOne Console 5.5 could put your computer and activity at risk by infecting the system with viruses, spyware, worms, Trojans, dialers and adware, distroying its stability and stealing your personal information, as well as propagating through the network to take control of other computers. In such cases, you won't be able to use your computer, not even SwisSQL - SQLOne Console, anymore.
You can find and use free legal download links for SwisSQL - SQLOne Console 5.5 on Download3000 and on the official website of the publisher.