An amazing file editor for large files
|License:||freeware Buy now|
|Updated at:||27 May 2017|
|Editor's review:||Not yet reviewed|
|Publisher:||Ray | More...|
Pilotedit lite description
PilotEdit Lite can be used as a text and hex editing tool with support for large files of over 4GB. It allows users to customize the syntax and hightlight keywords, in addition to the advanced search feature and the capability to replace operations. It also features a column mode, a HEX mode and others. PilotEdit Lite has an integrated FTP client that allows users to upload and edit files via FTP. It is available as a freeware. PilotEdit Lite comes with the following features:
- The file size supported by PilotEdit is unlimited >Edit files larger than 4GB. >Download/upload files larger than 4GB through FTP.
- UNICODE files and DOS/UNIX files are fully supported by PilotEdit >Automatically detect text file encoding. >Change encoding of multiple files from one kind of encoding to another. >PilotEdit will adjust text encoding automatically when you copy/paste between files of different encodings.
- Self-defined file types and key words high-lightening >PilotEdit supports more than 20 kinds of file types. >Define your own file types. >Define different TAB and indent for different file types. For example, a user may input TAB for C/C++ and four blanks for Java by pressing "TAB".
- HEX mode >Input, delete, cut, copy and paste in HEX mode. >Find/replace in HEX mode. >Automatically detect file encoding when you change from HEX mode to text mode. >Endless undo/redo in both HEX mode and text mode.
- Column mode >A char input through keyboard will be inserted into all the selected lines in column mode. >A single-line string pasted will be inserted into all the selected lines in column mode. >Multiple-line text pasted will be inserted into the selected lines line by line in column mode.
- Endless undo/redo >You may undo/redo even after you switch between text mode and HEX mode.
- Word wrap >Word wrap is fast even when you are editing a huge file.
- Edit FTP files >Open/save as FTP files. >Delete multiple FTP directories and files. >Upload/download multiple FTP directories and files.
- Multiple-line find/replace >Find/replace multiple-line text. >Find/replace multiple-line text through regular expression.
- File comparison and merging >Compare two directories.
- Self-defined string table >Add a pre-defined string by just one click. >Add pre-defined strings before and after the selected text.
- Regular expression >Find/replace strings defined by regular expression. >Find/replace multiple-line text through regular expression.
- File group >File group enable you to open multiple files by just one click.
- Find/replace in multiple directories >Find a string in multiple directories. >Replace a string in multiple directories.
- Save the selected files as new files with the old directory structure >Copy the selected files together with the directory structure.
PilotEdit Lite is licensed as freeware. Follow the link bellow and free download PilotEdit Lite.
PilotEdit Lite download notice »
It is not legal to make use of cracks, patches, pirate registration codes or serial numbers, key generators, and other similar tools that interfere with future developments of the software, while it is not safe nor allowed to obtain PilotEdit Lite 10.5.0 from file sharing websites such as MegaUpload, Rapidshare or YouSendIt. Using these methods to eliminate the need to obtain a genuine license for PilotEdit Lite 10.5.0 could put your computer and activity at risk by infecting the system with viruses, spyware, worms, Trojans, dialers and adware, distroying its stability and stealing your personal information, as well as propagating through the network to take control of other computers. In such cases, you won't be able to use your computer, not even PilotEdit Lite, anymore.
You can find and use free legal download links for PilotEdit Lite 10.5.0 on Download3000 and on the official website of the publisher.