Visual Basic serial port communication lib.
|Updated at:||23 Mar 2017|
|Editor's review:||Not yet reviewed|
|Publisher:||Mike Marshall | More...|
Windows std serial comm lib for visual basic description
MarshallSoft Visual Basic serial communications component library for RS232 and multi-drop RS485 and RS422 serial ports. Use WSC4VB to write applications to access data from serial devices such as barcode scanners, modems, lab instruments, medical devices, USB serial devices, scales, GPS navigation, fingerprint scanners, printer servers, etc. Features of WSC4VB include:
- Supports 256 ports. Can control multiple ports simultaneously. - Fully thread safe, port re-entrant, modem control, serial line status and control, and ANSI emulation.
- Uses the standard Windows API to communicate with any device connected to a RS232 serial port.
- Supports virtual serial ports (USB to serial converter, Bluetooth serial). - State driven Xmodem and Ymodem on multiple ports simultaneously (up to 256 connections).
- Can send Windows messages on completion of events (incoming character, etc.).
- Includes 49 functions plus modem control. - Supports any baud rate. - Ability to specify the parity, word size, and number of stop bits. - Includes multiple Visual Basic example programs.
- Does not depend on support libraries (calls to core Windows API functions only). - Royalty free distribution with your compiled application. - C source code is available. - Free technical support and updates for one year. - Fully functional evaluation version available. - Works with 32-bit Visual Basic 4.0 through Visual Basic 6.0. - Works with 32-bit and 64-bit Visual Basic through Visual Studio 2015. - Works with 32-bit and 64-bit Windows through Windows 10.
Windows Std Serial Comm Lib for Visual Basic is licensed as shareware. Follow the link bellow and free download Windows Std Serial Comm Lib for Visual Basic.
Windows Std Serial Comm Lib for Visual Basic download notice »
It is not legal to make use of cracks, patches, pirate registration codes or serial numbers, key generators, and other similar tools that interfere with future developments of the software, while it is not safe nor allowed to obtain Windows Std Serial Comm Lib for Visual Basic 6.0.1 from file sharing websites such as MegaUpload, Rapidshare or YouSendIt. Using these methods to eliminate the need to obtain a genuine license for Windows Std Serial Comm Lib for Visual Basic 6.0.1 could put your computer and activity at risk by infecting the system with viruses, spyware, worms, Trojans, dialers and adware, distroying its stability and stealing your personal information, as well as propagating through the network to take control of other computers. In such cases, you won't be able to use your computer, not even Windows Std Serial Comm Lib for Visual Basic, anymore.
You can find and use free legal download links for Windows Std Serial Comm Lib for Visual Basic 6.0.1 on Download3000 and on the official website of the publisher.