Capture and remove lens aberrations
|Updated at:||1 Oct 2012|
|Editor's review:||Not yet reviewed|
|Publisher:||Alexander Ziegler | More...|
Software to capture and remove lens aberration with highest precision (radial and tangential distortion, vignetting). Enables a clear revaluation of photographs taken with cheap lenses.
The calibration parameters are automatically calculated from pictures taken of a calibration-map.
- Extreme precision (even takes manufacturing inaccurracies into account)
- Supports consumer or high-end digital cameras (especially shift-lenses, too)
- Access to data of already measured cameras/lenses
- Detailed output of the residue distortion after the calibration enables a reliable tolerance determination
- Batch image correction: just collect a list of images that shall be calibrated, select a destination folder, set the output options, and ImageIron automatically applies the calibration parameters according to the EXIF information (with preview)
- Support of 16 bit color depth and camera RAW-data
- Preserves all metadata (e.g. EXIF) and ICC data
- Parameter analyze (additional license required): Clear distortion- and vignetting-parameter representation as curves and as diagram, as well as parameter export as table (e.g. for quality control and camera lenses evaluation)
Excellently suitable for engineering purposes (development/verification of optical systems), architecture photography, preparation for photogrammetric applications as well as panorama photography!
ImageIron is licensed as shareware. Follow the link bellow and free download ImageIron.
ImageIron download notice »
It is not legal to make use of cracks, patches, pirate registration codes or serial numbers, key generators, and other similar tools that interfere with future developments of the software, while it is not safe nor allowed to obtain ImageIron 2.10.0 from file sharing websites such as MegaUpload, Rapidshare or YouSendIt. Using these methods to eliminate the need to obtain a genuine license for ImageIron 2.10.0 could put your computer and activity at risk by infecting the system with viruses, spyware, worms, Trojans, dialers and adware, distroying its stability and stealing your personal information, as well as propagating through the network to take control of other computers. In such cases, you won't be able to use your computer, not even ImageIron, anymore.
You can find and use free legal download links for ImageIron 2.10.0 on Download3000 and on the official website of the publisher.